Apr 27, 2009

K-ON! Light Music FTW


The "Light Music" Anime, K-ON!, has made it's way onto my computer!


Summary:
Hirasawa Yui has lived a carefree life. She even admits that the only thing she fears is hot and cold. But once she begins attending highschool, she becomes set on joining a club.

Meanwhile, Tainaka Ritsu (drums) and Akiyama Mio (bass) are trying get more members to join the Light Music Club, lest it should be disbanded. Thankfully, for the sake of the show, Ritsu and Mio persuade Yui to join the club by tempting her with cookies and other assorted snacks.

The other club members are expecting that Yui is able to play guitar; however she can only play the castanets.

Opinion:
The voice acting in K-ON! is really great. I was laughing at parts of the show just because of the sound made by Yui when she was reacting to something. It certainly felt new and fresh. Aside from that, I think K-ON! will end up being full of good times. Good times...

And I say good times because this reminds me of a memory of my pre-anime-loving self. My group of friends also decided we would start a band; just like the K-ON! group (same age too I think). However! It didn't work out. Everybody bought a guitar, and nobody practiced for more than a week before giving up. Lol, Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment