Apr 25, 2009

Toradora - Must See


I just finished Toradora! last night and I have got to say, this is more fantastic than I could've ever perceived it to be.

I'll admit I did get a bit teary-eyed around the last few episodes, but I couldn't help it; Taiga-chan is just way too cute.

My favorite thing about Toradora, besides Kugimiya Rie's voice acting (lol, of course), has to be the animation style. Around major emotional scenes, the animation quality would drop; well it wouldn't really drop, I guess we can say that it became ultra stylized. It really added to the intensity of the moment.



For example, Taiga's fight against the Student Councic President, Sumire.



And to lighten the mood, there's always Takasu's cleaning smile to cheer you up.



If you haven't yet seen Toradora! then you're really missing out. Go watch it! Seriously! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment